Welcome to the wiki for the 2013 JVM Language Summit, taking place July 29-31, 2013, at the Oracle Santa Clara Campus.
- JVM Language Summit main page
- Email contacts: Brian Goetz and John Rose
- Archived wiki pages: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Logistics page for travel tips and requests
- To gain write access, see instructions below.
In order to upload slides or create and edit wiki pages, you need an account.
- Log in as user jvmlang and with a password which you should have received separately.
- Go to the user creation page. (If you have an OpenJDK or java.net user name, please reuse that here.)
- Log out, then back in using your new user name (note the tiny login link at the upper right).
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.
If you are having trouble recovering your password from last year, just re-register (e.g., jrose2).
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
(add pages and/or workshop links here)