Revision as of 20:53, 7 October 2008 by Jrose
...We used physical post-it notes and a whiteboard to organize our OpenSpaces talks. Here are the notes requesting the various talks:
- Java Posse Recording
- Jython -- Jim Baker
- Language interop. -- Tobias Ivarsson
- Invoke dynamic, the details
- JVM wishlist for clustering
- Example of using Method Handles
- Azul Profiling Tool / Demo
- Interface Injection -- Tobias Ivarsson
- Tool / IDE support -- Miles Sabin
- JVM extensions 4 correctness & monitoring -- B. Pugh
- JSR 292 callee bootstrap ?
OpenSpaces run over lunch (11:45-13:15) and in the afternoon (~16:30-17:30).
List your proposals here.
- JVM extensions for correctness and monitoring - What extensions can be provided in the JVM to improve dynamic checking for correctness and monitoring to better identify programs behaving incorrectly? -- Bill Pugh
- The One True Java Grammar (Alex Buckley, Jon Gibbons, Terence Parr, Yang Jiang, Jim Idle)