Difference between revisions of "2009 Main Page"
Latest revision as of 16:20, 28 June 2010
This wiki is an on-line proceedings of the JVM Language Summit.
- MindTheSemanticGap, Josh Bloch (ad hoc workshop)
- MotionsToContinue, Lukas Stadler (ad hoc workshop)
- DinnerAtPiatti, JSR 292 EG members scribbling on napkins, Friday night
- Video was captured by InfoQ and is posted at infoq.com and/or infoq.blip.tv.
- Pictures by Oleg Pliss (in original resolution)
- Current (2009) Presentations
- Last Year's Conference
Video Postings by InfoQ
Posting schedule for selected 2009 videos at InfoQ ==
- Week of Nov. 9th: Clojure keynote
- Week of Nov. 23rd: Scala: Bytecode Fancypants
- Week of Dec. 7th: JRuby, Juby and Duby
- Week of Dec. 21st: Static Dynamic Types
- Week of Jan. 4th: JVM Performance
- Week of Jan. 18th: Exploring Dynamism
Other videos have been posted by InfoQ at infoq.blip.tv.
SUMMIT ATTENDEES: READ THIS FIRST
If you logged in for the first time as a jvmlang participant, please register as yourself on this wiki.
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.