2010 Main Page
From JVMLangSummitJump to navigationJump to search
Videos of most talks are available on the Oracle Media Network.
The first four videos below have slides integrated into the video for easier viewing.
- Gathering the threads: JVM Futures (John Rose, Oracle; Welcome and JSR 292 update) - Slides, Abstract
- Efficient compilation of Lambdas using MethodHandles and JRockit (Fredrik Öhrström, Oracle) - Slides, Abstract
- Trending Toward the Middle: The Best of Static and Dynamic (Charles Nutter) - Slides, Abstract
- Register Allocation on SSA form for Java Just-in-Time Compilation (Christian Wimmer, UC Irvine) - Slides, Abstract
- LINQ: Language Features for concurrency (among other things) (Neal Gafter, Microsoft) - Slides, Abstract
- The Thorn Programming Language: Robust Distributed Scripting on the JVM (John Field, IBM Research) - Slides, Abstract
- Project Fortress compiler implementation status (Christine Flood, Oracle Sun Labs) - Slides, Abstract
- Faking closures on the JVM isn't as simple as it looks (David Pollak) - Abstract
- Mixed language project compilation in Eclipse: Java and Groovy (Andy Clement, VMware) - Slides, Abstract
- The Maxine Inspector: a Specialized Tool for VM Development (Michael Van De Vanter, Oracle Sun Labs) - Slides, Abstract
- http://picasaweb.google.com/Pliss.Oleg/JVMLanguageSummit2010# (Oleg Pliss)
- http://gallery.me.com/rose00#100059 (John Rose)