2012 Main Page
(add pages and/or workshop links here)
Many videos are now available from the 2010 JVM Languages Summit. Follow the agenda links for each talk's video and slides.
The following videos have slides integrated in the video:
- Gathering the threads: JVM Futures (John Rose's Welcome and JSR 292 update)
- Engineering Fine-Grained Parallelism in Java (Doug Lea's Keynote)
- MethodHandles: an IBM implementation (Dan Heidinga, IBM)
- Efficient compilation of Lambdas using MethodHandles and JRockit (Fredrik Öhrström, Oracle)
- http://picasaweb.google.com/Pliss.Oleg/JVMLanguageSummit2010# (Oleg Pliss)
- http://gallery.me.com/rose00#100059 (John Rose)
Agenda for the 2010 JVM Language Summit
If you logged in for the first time as a jvmlang participant, please register as yourself on this wiki.
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.
If you are having trouble recovering your password from last year, just re-register (e.g., jrose2).
- First register your real ID then log out and log back in using the tiny login link at the upper right.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list