2012 Main Page
Welcome to the wiki for the 2011 JVM Language Summit, taking place July 18-20, 2011, at the Oracle Santa Clara Campus.
Videos of all speaker presentations are now available at Oracle Technology Network.
- JVM Language Summit main page
- Email contacts: Brian Goetz and John Rose
- Archived wiki pages: 2008, 2009, 2010
- Logistics page for travel tips and requests
Agenda for the 2011 JVM Language Summit
|Monday 7/18||Tuesday 7/19||Wednesday 7/20|
|9:00||Intro and Welcome||Mark Roos
Porting Smalltalk (slides)
|Tobias Ivarsson |
Interface injection (slides)
|9:20||Cameron Purdy |
2011 Keynote (slides)
|Brian Goetz |
Extension methods (slides)
Async .NET (slides)
|Sunil Puri |
Lambda Bytecode (slides)
|11:20||Mads Torgersen (Reification in .NET)||Ola Bini (Seph)
|Tom Marble (Performance benchmarking) (slides) |
Tobias Ivarsson (Interface injection)
Method Handles (slides)
|Christine Flood |
MethodHandle Implementation (slides)
Java SE (slides)
|Thomas Wuerthinger |
Gosu - Language Features As A Library (slides)
|Prashant Deva |
Chronon - Debugging in 2011 (slides)
JSR-292 Cookbook (slides)
|4:20||Jeroen Frijters (IKVM.NET)
|Venkat Subramaniam (Language Integration)
JetBrains (Kotlin) (slides)
|Prashant Deva |
Lukas Stadler (Graal) (slides)
|6:00||Dinner at Faultline|
Write Access & Uploading
In order to modify the wiki, you need an account.
- Log in as user jvmlang and with a password which you should have received separately.
- Go to the user creation page. (If you have an OpenJDK or java.net user name, please reuse that here.)
- Log out, then back in using your new user name (note the tiny login link at the upper right).
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.
If you are having trouble recovering your password from last year, just re-register (e.g., jrose2).
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
(add pages and/or workshop links here)