2012 Main Page
Videos of most talks are available on the Oracle Media Network.
The first four videos below have slides integrated into the video for easier viewing.
- Gathering the threads: JVM Futures (John Rose, Oracle; Welcome and JSR 292 update) - Slides, Abstract
- Efficient compilation of Lambdas using MethodHandles and JRockit (Fredrik Öhrström, Oracle) - Slides, Abstract
- Trending Toward the Middle: The Best of Static and Dynamic (Charles Nutter) - Slides, Abstract
- Register Allocation on SSA form for Java Just-in-Time Compilation (Christian Wimmer, UC Irvine) - Slides, Abstract
- LINQ: Language Features for concurrency (among other things) (Neal Gafter, Microsoft) - Slides, Abstract
- The Thorn Programming Language: Robust Distributed Scripting on the JVM (John Field, IBM Research) - Slides, Abstract
- Project Fortress compiler implementation status (Christine Flood, Oracle Sun Labs) - Slides, Abstract
- Faking closures on the JVM isn't as simple as it looks (David Pollak) - Abstract
- Mixed language project compilation in Eclipse: Java and Groovy (Andy Clement, VMware) - Slides, Abstract
- The Maxine Inspector: a Specialized Tool for VM Development (Michael Van De Vanter, Oracle Sun Labs) - Slides, Abstract
- http://picasaweb.google.com/Pliss.Oleg/JVMLanguageSummit2010# (Oleg Pliss)
- http://gallery.me.com/rose00#100059 (John Rose)
Agenda for the 2010 JVM Language Summit
(add pages and/or workshop links here)
If you logged in for the first time as a jvmlang participant, please register as yourself on this wiki.
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.
If you are having trouble recovering your password from last year, just re-register (e.g., jrose2).
- First register your real ID then log out and log back in using the tiny login link at the upper right.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list