2012 Main Page
Welcome to the wiki for the 2012 JVM Language Summit, taking place July 30-August 1, 2012, at the Oracle Santa Clara Campus.
- JVM Language Summit main page
- Email contacts: Brian Goetz and John Rose
- Archived wiki pages: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Logistics page for travel tips and requests
|Monday, July 30||Tuesday, July 31||Wednesday, August 1|
|9:00||Intro and Welcome||[[Multi-tenancy Programming Models|Ryan Sciampacone (Multi-tenancy)]||Mark Roos|
|9:40||Jeroen Frijters||Jochen Theodorou|
|10:40||Brian Goetz||Rich Hickey||John Rose|
|11:20||Dan Heidinga||Donald Raab / Per Bothner||Mark Roos / Jochen Theodorou|
|13:00||Oracle||Duncan MacGregor||David Chase|
|13:40||Matt Fowles||Rémi Forax||William Cook|
|14:40||Doug Simon||Basil Hosmer||Jim Laskey|
|15:20||Thomas Wuerthinger||Michael Wiedeking||Andrey Breslav|
|16:00||Gilles Duboscq / Lukas Stadlar||Basil Hosmer / Duncan MacGregor||Andrey Breslav / William Cook|
Write Access & Uploading
In order to modify the wiki, you need an account.
- Log in as user jvmlang and with a password which you should have received separately.
- Go to the user creation page. (If you have an OpenJDK or java.net user name, please reuse that here.)
- Log out, then back in using your new user name (note the tiny login link at the upper right).
The initial jvmlang participant account does not have full write privileges; please use it only for self-registering.
If you are having trouble recovering your password from last year, just re-register (e.g., jrose2).
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
(add pages and/or workshop links here)