You have helped to make this a great conference. Now, can we make it even better next time?
Please copy the following form, then fill and/or adapt it with your responses. Place the form at the end of the file in its own section. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commenter contributors will be entered into a door prize drawing. The prize is a collectable HotJava tee shirt given out at the SunWorld event at Moscone Center, 5/23/1995. This was when Sun announced that a future version of Netscape would support Java. (Thanks, Jerry Neece, for digging this up! Only non-Sun names will be drawn. Wish I were eligible to win it.)
On a 1-5 scale (5=great!), rate:
-  technical quality of sessions
-  quality of conversations you had
-  effectiveness of conference logistics
-  overall impression of the conference
-  likelihood you would attend again
Please list and rate five memorable sessions:
Any comments on other talks? And how can we do better next time?
I found the conference heuristic, yet quintessentially quotidian. The second, third, fifth, seventh, and eleventh talks were primal; most of the others were mere composites of previous presentations. Etc.
- 3 technical quality of sessions
- 5 quality of conversations you had
- 1 effectiveness of conference logistics
- 0 overall impression of the conference
- 10 likelihood you would attend again